Monday 4 December 2023

News: 5-Ball set ordered

As a bit of a Christmas present for myself, I've decided to order a set of 5-ball balls so that I can make a more in-depth review of the game and how it feels to play sometime in the future.

The balls were rather hard to track down, as they seem to be out of stock damn near everywhere.
Whether this is due to the various stores returning the balls due to poor sales, or if it's because the balls sold out, is hard to say, but I suspect it's the former rather than the latter.

With how little info I've been able to gather on the game, I suspect it didn't get very much hype or attention to garner any sales at all.

I ordered my set from https://eurobiljarts.nl/en/, as they were the only ones that 

  1. Had a set in store
  2. Shipped outside their own country.

Expect a full review of the game sometime in the new year.

Update

The 5-ball balls arrived in the mail last week, so now all that's left to do is to try out the game, shoot a video on it, and report back.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review: Danish Pin Billiards & Skomar

 Last night I had a chance to play the Danish games of "Keglebillard" and "Skomar", which I covered in a rules overview ...